Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hello Kitty Macarons (French Meringue Method)


I remember my friend once mentioned to me that the Hello Kitty trend is suddenly coming back, everyone is crazy over it and everything is made Hello Kitty. So I've decided to try making some Hello Kitty macarons. I know mine turned out rough on the surface because I didn't have my sieve with me so I couldn't sieve the almond and icing sugar. If you want to have smooth shells, sieve your almond and icing sugar mixture twice.

This macaron is done with a french meringue method.


I also made some round one with different expressions.


Please send your recipe request to lpr.request@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL! I'm so hungry too! I think it's a really bad choice to do a mass update. It makes me wna eat everything! >_______<

      Delete